YL3000A Series Autosampler
Newly launched YL3000A series autosampler offers both reliability and superior performance for all GC/GC-MS applications reaching customer’s requirement with the improved sample and solvent capacity, which means you can analyze your samples more quickly and get reproducible data. Innovative run-all-samples mode makes the operation simpler than ever, so you only need to load your samples and run the analysis without extra downtime. Its sophisticated sampling techniques provide the variable needle depths to draw the sample anywhere within the vial allowing you to use various types of syringes with volume from 0.5 to 100 ul to cover the widest range of applications.
- The self-aligning “plug and play” : YL3000A series autosampler mounts in seconds without tools. It can be easily moved between GCs when workloads change (easy positioning/removal/re-positioning).
- Full-color touch screen interface : It provides easier system accessibility and usability. Touch screen eliminates drill down while simplifying instrument control for the entry level users and experienced users.
- The greatest solvent capacity : The autosampler supports the use of 6 solvent vials of 10ml each (total capacity: 60ml) to allow longer unattended operations.
- Double wash step capability: Including pre- and post-wash solvent in addition to A, B… F solvents, you can also choose for a combination of A+B, A+C…. F+E solvents for superior analytical performance(carry-over free).
- Syringe illumination : To keep always the sample under control, for easy check against air bubbles in method validation.
- Integrated bar code reader : To offer you full and detailed sample tracking.
- SyringeID : A proprietary technology based on RFID tags. This is to identify syringes in a univocal way to prevent errors when mounting a syringe (i.e.: no syringe volume mismatch possibility) and keep track of the syringe consumption.
Sample Preparation System
Automated Headspace Vial Sampler
Static headspace is one of the most popular techniques due to its versatility for analyzing volatile organic compounds (VOCs) in a complex variety of matrices. This is due to the elimination of tedious sample preparation steps and prevents contamination problems that are common to other sample introduction techniques. Versa is the perfect solution for applications which require all the advantages of headspace analysis and is economical to fit any budget.
Automated Static and Dynamic Headspace System
The HT3™ combines Static and Dynamic Headspace analysis techniques into one easy-to-use unit, saving you time, bench space and money. Built on proven static headspace technology, the HT3™ provides increased sensitivity from 50 to 100 times with the Dynamic Headspace option (dependant on compound), accurate and precise results with electronically controlled flow and pressure and single scheduling for multiple methods and techniques.
YL2000H / YL2100H
Static Headspace Autosampler
YL2000H, available in GC or GC/MS, is useful to analyze drinking water, waste water, soil (EPA 5021), industrial waste, etc. The YL2000H eliminates tubing, dead volume and sample absorption. The injection tower transports vials to the 6 position incubator for orbital agitation at the programmed temperature. The heated syringe then samples the headspace vial and injects directly into the GC.
- YL2000H : 42 vials, 20 ml, Touch pad
- YL2100H : 14 vials, 20 ml, Keypad
Headspace, Liquid and SPME Autosampler
The HT280T is a single unit combining static headspace analysis, liquid sample injection and SPME (Solid Phase Microextraction). It can save your time and money, increase analysis flexibility.
Purge and Trap Concentrator
The Stratum Purge and Trap Concentrator (PTC) is a sample preparation instrument used to remove Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) out of aqueous and solid sample types using Helium or Nitrogen. The VOCs are deposited onto a sorbent trap which is then heated thus releasing the VOCs into a Gas Chromatograph (GC) system
The AQUATek 100 is a Purge and Trap (P&T) Autosampler that automates the sample preparation steps for the analysis of liquid samples via purge and trap. The system is capable of preparing samples such as drinking water and wastewater.
Automated VOC Sample Prep System
The Atomx combines an Autosampler and Purge and Trap into a single instrument for the analysis of VOCs in soils and waters. This is the first of its kind and the only system that employs a unique methanol extraction automation feature for high level soils in accordance with USEPA Method 5035. Extractasol clean-up step (patent pending) in the Atomx reduces carryover or cross contamination normally associated with high-level water or soil analysis.
Pyroprobe 5000 series
Pyrolysis coupled with YL6500 GC allows you to analyze the samples which were previously unsuitable for analysis without extractions or derivatizations. By using pyrolysis, samples such as paint, adhesives, tapes, caulk, food packaging, rubber, plastic, papers, ink, coating and a full range of household products can be analysed for qualitative and quantitative information.
Rapid Oven Cooler
Rapid Oven Cooler is the simple, affordable and easy to be installed on most GC and GC-MS available on the market. It considerably reduces dead time between sequential runs and ensures highly stable GC oven temperatures, down to 20°C, very rapidly to increase lab productivity. Analyzing very volatile compounds, it’s strongly recommended to improve highly significant resolution.
Gas Sampling Valve
In order to obtain accurate results in gas analysis, it is necessary to equip with a gas sampling valve in the front of column. The gas sampling valve enables manual or automatic gas sample injection and flow switching. Our gas sampling valve is operated by an air actuator which opens and closes it. The air actuator is useful in situations where any spark could be dangerous or where there is no electricity available. They are small, relatively inexpensive, very rugged, dependable, and field-serviceable.
When you analyze samples of O2, N2, etc with low concentration of a few ppms, the purge housing is very useful for this analysis. Purge housings eliminate any possible diffusion from the atmosphere into the valve, or safely vent fugitive emissions from the valve.
Chromatography Data System
YL-Clarity / Autochro 2
The sophisticated YL-Clarity and Autochro 2 chromatography data system is easy to use and offers extensive data management plus full control of the entire YL Chromatographs. The software is designed for 21 CFR Part 11 Compliance and fully compatible with all Windows OS.
21 CFR Part 11 Compliance
- User accounts : It sets up access rights and passwords (including their parameters e.g., minimum length, validity, etc.). Each user can define the appearance of own station.
- Audit trail : It records selected events and operations into a special file and selected operations directly into a chromatogram.
- Electronic signature : Each chromatogram can be signed electronically. Signature selection is based on the username or the signature certificate.
- Overlay : It simultaneously displays a virtually unlimited number of chromatograms and their mathematical modification; for example, mutual deductions or derivations of any order.
- Measuring : Simultaneous data acquisition from up to four independent chromatographs, each can acquire data from up to 12 detectors.
- Integration : The integration parameters can be changed by entering global parameters or interactively, through direct graphic modification of the baseline.
- Calibration : Internal and external standard calculation methods, calibration of groups of peaks and reference peaks method for better identification.
- Postrun : It automatically displays, prints, exports and starts other programs after the completion of a measurement.
- User calculations : Using the integrated editor you can create your own columns from original columns and individual mathematical functions.
- Optional : SST (System Suitability Test); Validation Kit; NGA (Natural Gas Analysis)