The iDEA makes iDEAL!
The YL6900 GC/MS from YL Instruments is a new powerful mass spectrometer developed by dedication for gas chromatography and mass spectrometry technologists backed by twenty two years of experience in this field.
The innovative GC/MS supports a huge number of spectra with the highest scanning speed (20,000 amu/sec) across every GC peak, provides very wide mass range (1-1,200 u) and the lowest instrument detection limit (less than 10fg of OFN), and the highest sensitivity.
This GC/MS offers operational simplicity, powerful tuning protocols and the highest productivity with automation.
- High Performance Ion Source provides extended operation and lifetime of the dual filament which ensures improved performance and is protected by an electron lens.
- The powerful tuning protocols in our MS software increases sensitivity, so it makes sure of achieving lower detection limits for trace-level compounds.
- High Capacity Vacuum System provides a stable high vacuum zone and enables analysis for running large numbers of environmental samples. The standard vacuum system offers 240L/s and optionally 300L/s is also available.
- A Powerful Tuning process enhances sensitivity, stability and reproducibility of MS results and a manual tune for customization
supports to change setting values to achieve higher levels of sensitivity required by certain specific analysis.
- An Optimized Full scanning and selected ion mode can support simultaneous sample injection.
- Ultra fast Scanning Speed (20,000 amu/sec) which is supported by highest technology of firmware protocol ensures high performance of analysis with narrow-bore capillary columns for faster analysis.
- A strong ion filtering removes effectively non target ions before quadrupole mass filter ensuring more stable and higher level of signals.
- A deflecting electrode eliminates neutral particles reaching the detection system, so it allows you to improve the MSD sensitivity and enhance S/N ratio.
- The widest mass range, from 1 to 1,200u enables performing most of the analysis in very wide mass range of compounds.
- Easy column change is possible by using a special tool for measuring end of column length to the MS ion source chamber.
- Chemical Ionization and Direct Sample probe (DIP) is available as an optional module for variable applications.
- Innovative designed MS hardware and software provide easy operation and allow operator to spend less time from sample injection to get results.
- YL-Clarity software offers easy control of the GC/MS and LC/MS and supports the NIST mass spectral library automatically identifying and naming compounds.
High Performance and Powerful Control
The YL6900 GC/MS offers very low Instrument Detection Limit less than 10 fg in the SIM mode by 100fg OFN injected. It can support unmatched sensitivity for your trace level analysis. The higher sensitivity of the YL6900 GC/MS as scan SN ratio is higher than 1500:1 by 1 pg injected of OFN in scanning mode.
The YL-Clarity software with MS module provides automatic identification and name compounds by using the library. The software allows the MS to be run on Scan mode and SIM mode simultaneously in one chromatographic analysis.
The YL-Clarity software supports automatic tune for enhanced sensitivity, stability and reproducibility of MS data.
The Smartest Mass Spectrometer
designed for laboratories
- Ion Source: EI (CI – option)
- Mass Range: 1–1200 u
- Resolution: 0.7 amu
- Electron Energy: Adjustable from 0 to 240 eV
- Emission currency: 500 uA max
- Max Scan Rate: 20000 amu./s
- Mass Stability: ±0.1 amu /48 h
- Ion Source Temperature: up to 350 °C
- Transfer Line Temperature: up to 400 °C
- Scan mode: Full, Segment, Selected Ions Mode, Combined
- Turbo pump: 240 L/sec (66 or 300 L/sec as option)
- Sensitivity (EI):
- gnal-to-Noise ratio 1500:1 and more (1uL of 1pg/uL OFN, SIM)
- Instrument Detection Limit (IDL):
- 10fg (Eight sequential splitless injections, 100fg OFN, m/z 272)
- Power supply: 220V±10%, 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: 900 W max
- Weight: 48 kg
- Dimensions: 35 x 65 x 50 cm
- Data communication: Ethernet
- Compatibility of GC model: YL6500 Gas Chromatograph
- Software: YL-Clarity software